Ecosystem Solutions was established in August 2005, in Dunsborough in the south west corner of Western Australia. It is managed by Gary McMahon, the principal consultant and founder of the company.
Gary worked with the Department of Conservation and Land Management (now Depart of Parks and Wildlife) from the mid-1990s prior to establishing the company. This provides him with the knowledge and expertise of government approvals and processes needed to ensure the best possible approaches to your projects.
- Department of Environment and Conservation (WA)
- Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities (Commonwealth)
- Shire of Busselton
- Shire of Capel
- Shire of Augusta Margaret River
- Shire of Serpentine Jarrahdale
- RPS Australia Asia Pacific
- National Trust WA
- Spatial Vision (Vic)
- BSO Development Consultants
- Main Roads WA
- Water Corporation WA
- Health Department WA
- South West Catchments Council
- South Coast Catchments Council
- Geographe Catchment Council
- Warren Catchments Council
- Avon Wheatbelt Catchment Council
- Tallwood Constructions
- A Cut Tree Services
- Vasse Property Developers
- Multiple private developers within the south west.